DNG Key-User and Configuration Management Expert
The Key-user and CM Expert will be coordinating and guiding a group of users representing the software architecture and software detailed design within Embedded Engineering
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Manage DNG artifacts for software architecture and detailed design
▪ First line of support for software engineers, for questions, requests, issues related to DNG functionality. Process incidents from engineers and when unable to resolve the issue, report incident to Functional Application Manager
▪ Train engineers for DNG usage and configuration management principles
▪ Cooperate with other experts from different departments to perform process improvements
▪ Monitor use of DNG in accordance with set work methods
▪ Test new DNG releases and fixes prior to production upgrade
▪ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Experience with configuration and/or change management
▪ Experience with IBM DOORS Next Generation and the JAZZ platform or similar systems.
▪ Ability to act and adapt in a fast changing environment serving multiple stakeholders
▪ Knowledge of AGILE software development processes
▪ Fluent in English language – effective communication in both verbal and written form
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.