As an Electronics Engineer in our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for making electrical schematics, generating product documentation in EPLAN tooling and maintaining our component library, together with other engineers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models.
▪ You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support.
▪ In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics.
▪ Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment.
▪ Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
▪ Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
▪ Maintaining installed base lines,
▪ Documenting test analysis results,
▪ Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
▪ Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
▪ Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
▪ At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
▪ Experience with EPLAN P8 software,
▪ Proven hands-on experience
▪ Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
▪ Good in time management and setting priorities
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.