As Electronics Hardware Designer you will play a central role in our electronics department regarding PCB design and in eventual integration of printed circuit boards in our systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing hardware specification, which includes PCB schematics design, PCB (layout) routing and building & maintaining the component library.
▪ You are the first point of contact for questions regarding design, testing and integration.
▪ In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
Furthermore you are responsible for:
▪ Schematic design, documentation and entry
▪ Key component selection (including FPGA)
▪ PCB layout
▪ Carrying out simulations wrt signal integrity
▪ Component management
▪ Testing and debugging of boards
▪ Design for testability (DFT)
▪ Implementing and testing high speed communication links.
▪ Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
▪ At least 5 years of experience in PCB/PCA design.
▪ Experience with Mentor Graphics Designer and Layout or comparable tooling
▪ Experience with digital and/or analog electronics
▪ Basic knowledge about board manufacturing flows
▪ Good in time management and setting priorities
▪ Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field.
▪ Experience with mechatronics is a plus!
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday