Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
▪ Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
▪ Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftetreatment tests on engine dyno’s
▪ Documentation and evaluation of testing results
▪ Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
▪ Collaboration in project teams
▪ Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
▪ Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
▪ At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
▪ First practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.