Engineer Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems
As Engineer Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems you take part in the development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
▪ Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
▪ Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
▪ Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
▪ Documentation and evaluation of testing results
▪ Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
▪ Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
▪ Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
▪ Collaboration in project teams
▪ Bachelor or Master degree of mechanical, controls or automotive engineering (BSc/MSc)
▪ Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
▪ Preferable 1 year experience in field of diesel or exhaust aftertreatment applications
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
▪ Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
▪ Accurate and good communication skills
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.