As FPGA Designer you are responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development cycle;
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development cycle; from requirements through to verification and validation of programmed devices.
▪ In product development projects you capture the requirements, translate these to specifications and design the system architecture.
▪ You develop the FPGA design, and write the VHDL code.
▪ Together with your project team you take care of the implementation and verification.
▪ You are responsible for the development of FPGA that successfully meet the project objectives.
▪ Writing VDHL code.
▪ Gather requiremenrts from different projects but will always loof for the most efficient way of implementing.
▪ Test, integrate and verify the implementation against the requirements.
▪ Having a long term view on own field of interest.
▪ Bachelor/master level of working and thinking, and you have a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
▪ 1-3 years work experience; you have successfully designed digital electronics and you are strong in design processes relating to product development
▪ Solid experience with FPGA design processes and comprehensive knowledge of VDHL
▪ You are willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment; you have a broader interest in digital engineering and other areas of engineering
▪ You are pragmatic and result-oriented, without compromising the quality of your work
▪ Besides software also knowledgeable on hardware (FPGA) components.
▪ You are communicative, open and curious
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.