As DBS coordinator you are responsible for coordination of the interface development worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ As DBS coordinator you are responsible for coordination of the interface development worldwide. This includes interfaces from both the After Sales and Truck divisions. In total 13 different main interfaces are available. DBS suppliers with the highest connectivity level are rewarded with the Gold or Silver Integration Level.
▪ Your responsibility includes safeguarding the availability of non-disclosure agreements, explanation of both functional and technical specifications, follow up progress of interface developments, testing of delivered interfaces (functional, content and security), supporting installation of the interfaces at the dealer locations (roll-out) and – if necessary – supporting configuration of dealer network infrastructure.
▪ A special assignment is the support to the MDI Auto-Accept program. In the traditional MDI Program dealers receive an order suggestion for their parts orders. In MDI Auto-Accept dealers receive a confirmed parts order that cannot be adjusted anymore. As many dealers have a different DBS, more than 50 extra interfaces have to be developed to automatically upload this confirmed order in the DBS.
▪ You work in an Agile-Scrum development environment and work closely with the PPE sales, marketing and operations departments.
▪ The DBS Coordinator reports to the Dealer Business System Manager.
▪ Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field
▪ Strong affinity with ICT and systems
▪ Strong communication skills and able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
▪ High commitment and flexibility to complete projects on time & budget in frequently changing business environment
▪ Enthusiastic, proactive and persevere attitude
▪ Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday prese