As Hardware Mechanical Expert you are a technical team player with strong communication skills, who is able to develop components for future engine and maintain existing platforms
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Coordinate development of new and/or improvement of existing designs in cooperation with internal stakeholders from different departments and external suppliers.
▪ Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
▪ Translate project goals into product requirements, and develop the design in close cooperation with suppliers.
▪ Leading all required Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) deliverables within the project.
▪ Initiate and guide testing activities, review results and start-up follow-up activities if needed
▪ Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle.
▪ Pro-actively coordinate and monitor validation and releases in line with project milestones.
▪ Ensure the components meet their requirements with focus on functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
▪ Analyse results and make detailed technical proposals incl. presenting to management.
As Mechanical Expert you report to the Supervisor of the responsible group.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
▪ Min 3 years of mechanical/hardware experience in a product development environment.
▪ A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
▪ You are able to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality.
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with ambition to learn Dutch
▪ Automotive knowledge is a pre
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.