As an engineer you will be responsible for one or several Engine Installation related parts
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ As an engineer you will be responsible for one or several Engine Installation related parts (Air Intake, Exhaust, Engine Mounts, Cooling Module, Fan systems, Auxiliary Heater, AC systems etc.).
▪ You can work on multiple projects in dedicated teams led by a Lead Engineer. These projects include diesel powered, but also state of the art Battery Electric Vehicles
▪ The development of chassis parts, the release of components for production and test applications in accordance with planning, the definition and deployment of test assignments and the preparation of technical specifications and descriptions.
▪ Leading a simultaneous engineering team, consisting of engineers from product development, operations, service, purchase and quality.
▪ Following up action points and planning
▪ The co-initiation of risk analyses and validation plans and intervention in the event of imminent problems or delays in the activities of the own group and outside of that.
▪ Implementing quality improvements and cost price reductions.
▪ Good communication and planning skills, frequent contact with suppliers is a part of the daily work
▪ You have an education at Bachelor or Master level, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering.
▪ You are independent, but can also work in a team, are decisive and have a pro-active and driven collegial attitude.
▪ You have good communicative skills, analytical abilities and you have no problem working under time pressure according to schedule.
▪ Experience with electro mechanical components has a pre.
▪ Skills in CAD (UG-NX) and MS Office applications are a requirement.
▪ Knowledge of the English language in word and writing. Dutch and German are desired.
▪ Because of new projects. Engineer with demonstrable knowledge on Plastic exterior parts has a Pre.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.