As Hardware Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the hardware development of aftertreatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Coordinate development for various activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders from different departments and external suppliers.
▪ Translate project goals into product requirements, design in close cooperation with suppliers, validate and implement towards market introduction.
▪ Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution according DMAIC principles.
▪ Initiate and guide validation and release activities towards project milestones.
▪ Participate / lead Simultaneous Engineering teams.
▪ Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
▪ Analyse results and make detailed technical proposals incl. presenting to management.
▪ CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
▪ As Hardware Engineer you report to the Engineering Supervisor Aftertreatment Hardware.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
▪ Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience, preferable in Engine / Aftertreatment development
▪ A strong team player and communicator.
▪ Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
▪ Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
▪ Good English skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a pre; willingness to learn Dutch is mandatory
▪ Pro activeness is your key to get on top of the job.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.