Jr. Purchasing Manager IT
We are looking for a technical and commercial discussion partner with good negotiating skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ As Jr. Purchasing Manager IT (internally called a Commodity Manager), you are responsible for the entire purchasing process for IT related services and goods.
▪ You are involved in the development process for new goods and services from an early stage and you are the link between external suppliers and internal customers.
▪ You are responsible for selecting suppliers and carry out contract negotiations. This is done by focusing on quality, price and reliability of supply;
▪ Based on key performance indicators, you demand continuous improvement from your suppliers;
▪ You strive to involve suppliers as early as possible in our development processes;
▪ You also continuously undertake market research and benchmarking in order to benefit from new trends in the global supplier market.
▪ As a Jr. Purchasing Manager IT you will report to the Unit Manager.
▪ You obtained a bachelor or university qualification;
▪ NEVI 1 and 2 diplomas are preferred;
▪ You have affinity with IT and the purchasing of IT goods and services;
▪ Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in purchasing IT goods and services. You may also have gained experience in working with IT goods and services in a different role;
▪ Knowledge of IT goods and services and the market.
▪ You have experience in working internationally and a good knowledge of English
▪ You have good communication skills and are entrepreneurial.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.