As Manager you will manage and act as entrepreneur with integrity, courage, speed and intelligence to improve processes.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are the manager of the complete Paper Mill department (approximately 375 employees)
▪ Directly reporting to the Mill Director.
▪ You will contribute effectively to the mill strategic planning by providing quantitative and financial foundation/evaluation for mid and long term development plans/alternatives.
▪ As a management team member you will act as a business partner to install and ensure achievement of yearly operational deliverables to comply with strategy and vision
▪ You will Optimize the performance of the people and the organization: set-up, control and support of an optimal added value process
▪ You translate the SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) policy into actions for all employees in your department
▪ You are responsible for the coaching and development of the employees
▪ Leading Paper Mill and regularly reflect on own management skills, actively seeking feedback from team and internal customers and act upon it
▪ You are the driver of change and of further continuous improvement of processes according to the SPE&i strategic vision, and this together with the mill management.
▪ You ensure legal compliance and contribute to the sustainability
▪ You have a master degree preferably in Engineering.
▪ You can demonstrate relevant experience as a manager in an industrial setting.
▪ You have experience in project organization
▪ You are strong both operational and organizational wise, you have a strong portion of maturity and are immune to stress. You also think about improvement in processes.
▪ You have strong leadership capacities and are a strong coach and motivator.
▪ You have an out-of-the-box mindset. You provide innovative ideas and are always looking for new challenges.
▪ Your dynamic and flexible attitude makes you an inspiring, result driven and professional colleague.
▪ You are willing to improve continuously and act as a change agent within the site according to our SPE&i-vision.
▪ You have strong communication skills (Dutch, English and German) and are customer oriented.
▪ Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.