As Manager Technics you will make efficient use of the people and resources for maintenance management in order to guarantee optimal technical availability and reliability of the operational capital equipment
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are the manager of the complete technical department (approximately 90 employees)
▪ You are responsible for the technology & engineering department, handling all the Capex projects(5-10 engineers).
▪ You will report directly to the Director.
▪ You install and ensure the achievement of the yearly operational deliverables to comply with the strategy and vision.
▪ You will Optimize the performance of the people and the organisation: set-up, control and support of an optimal added value process
▪ You translate the SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) policy into actions for the technical and engineering department;
▪ You are responsible for the coaching and development of the employees of the technical and the Technology & Engineering department.
▪ You are the driver of change and of further continuous improvement of processes according to the SPE&i strategic vision, and this together with the mill management.
▪ You are responsible for the technical warehouse.
▪ You approve and monitor maintenance expenditure in line with budget guidelines;
▪ You manage communication between the technical department, production, purchase and the local technology & engineering department in order to provide an optimal technical service.
▪ You draw up maintenance budgets, maintenance concepts and maintenance strategies.
▪ You ensure legal compliance and contribute to the sustainability
▪ You have a master in Mechanical Engineering Process Technology, Electronics or Civil Engineering.
▪ You can demonstrate relevant experience as a manager of a technical maintenance department working in a technical organisation or department in an industrial setting.
▪ You have experience in project organisation
▪ You are strong both operational and organisational wise, you have a strong portion of maturity and are immune to stress. You also think about improvement in processes.
▪ You have strong leadership capacities and are a strong coach and motivator.
▪ You have an out-of-the-box mindset. You provide innovative ideas and are always looking for new challenges.
▪ Your dynamic and flexible attitude makes you an inspiring, result driven and professional colleague.
▪ You are willing to improve continuously and act as a change agent within the site according to our SPE&i-vision.
▪ You have strong communication skills (Dutch, English and German) and are customer oriented.
▪ Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.