Mechatronic Systems Architect
As a Mechatronics Systems Architect you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You contribute to the technical roadmap and competence development.
▪ You will lead the system design team to define a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing.
▪ In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into designs for decomposed functions and modules.
▪ You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications.
▪ You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization.
▪ You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements.
▪ During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
▪ Technical University, Master degree
▪ At least 7 years relevant experience , hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
▪ Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules
▪ As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
▪ Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
▪ Building constructive relations with stakeholders
▪ Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
▪ Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English
▪ As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.