As a Mechanical Designer you get a thorough onboarding process.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are co-responsible for the mechanical design of the entire (sub)system around the electronics. In this position you also work together with the Electromechanical Engineering team and the Embedded Systems teams.
▪ Drawing up specifications in cooperation with the customer;
▪ Carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
▪Independently design, implement, test and document mechanical engineering constructions and (parts of) equipment;
▪ Realization of Design and/or Process FMEA’s;
▪ Drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
▪ Participating in the project team from a mechanical point of view, for example in reviews and consultations with the client;
▪ Completion of assigned work according to schedule;
▪ Being and remaining aware of available (production) technology.
▪ First of all, you are communicative and sociable.
▪ You know how to maintain good contacts with your colleagues, suppliers and customers and you know what is going on with the various parties.
▪ In order to get things clear, you are able to listen carefully and ask questions so that you have the right information at your disposal. In addition, you have a broad interest and experience in mechanical engineering, as well as an affinity with the design of electronic systems.
▪ You will keep up with the developments in your field. You are able to work in a team, but you are also able to fulfil your function independently.
▪ It goes without saying that you are neat and accurate in your work and that your designs are made as optimally and accurately as possible.
▪ A completed HBO or university degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
▪ Knowledge in the field of injection molding and diecast design techniques;
▪ Knowledge of shielding, sealing and robustness of products applicable in relatively extreme situations;
▪ Experience with NX (pre) or another 3D design package;
▪ Knowledge of FEM calculations;
▪ A pragmatic and problem-solving attitude;
▪ Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.