As a Designer you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of electro-technical / electro-mechanical modules / machines for our clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ drawing and reviewing module specifications together with the customer;
▪ converting the data supplied by the external or internal client into 3D models and production designs;
▪ independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electro-technical / electro-mechanical) using state-of-the-art methods;
▪ developing testing and tools;
▪ assisting in the production of the developed products;
▪ drawing up and monitoring schedules;
▪ communicate with customers whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network;
▪ transferring knowledge and experience gained to colleagues.
▪ an Higher/Academic degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
▪ at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a position such as designer, engineer or constructor;
▪ good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
▪ experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
▪ good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
▪ willingness to do your work on location at the customer;
▪ available fulltime.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.