You will joint he PD&I (process development and industrialization) team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will join the PD&I (process development and industrialization) team
▪ You will be responsible for sourcing of assembly machine(s): specification, technical discussions with machine builder, testing of line, acceptance
▪ You use engineering tools to study and validate processes and their capability
▪Where needed/relevant, you define and realize a test set-up to validate the defined process in order to guarantee a stable process later on in production
▪ For this, you co-operate and coordinate intensively with relevant internal departments such as R&D, production (Sint-truiden), quality and purchasing and with external partners (equipment suppliers).
▪ You use project management tools to ensure that the execution of your project is based on a correct estimate of cost, timing and expectations
▪ You do follow-up meetings, design reviews, testing, acceptance with external partners (machine builder), to ensure the quality, timing and cost of the project
▪ You analyze the consequences on the equipment of the (cost down) design proposals and discuss these design for assembly issues with R&D: DfM, DfA
▪ You have a Master degree preferably in the field of mechanics, mechatronics and have a good knowledge of assembly technologies
▪ You have relevant experience in manufacturing process development. Knowledge about welding processes is an asset.
▪ You have experience specifying and commissioning production equipment
▪ You are a certified green belt that is capable of independently executing technical projects
▪ You are analytical, have a strong problem solving ability and technical insight. You can quickly diagnose, solve problems and work out suggestions for improvement.
▪ You have a strong drive to achieve your goals
▪ You are stress-resistant and have a hands-on mindset.
▪ You are a convincing and enthusiastic team player with strong communicative skills, also in English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.