Project Manager Electrical
As a Project Manager Electrical you will directly report to the Manager Technology & Engineering.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects (<1.850k€) in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
▪ Participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal’ investment projects and the “major” investment projects (>1.850k€) in line with the business plan.
▪Contribute to the yearly normal CAPEX investment plan
▪ develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Electrical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
▪ Be the expert within the discipline of Electrical power supply/distribution (high/medium/low voltage) as well as electrical drive systems.
▪ Continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
▪ As a lead engineer, lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
▪ The negotiator with suppliers and contract partners.
▪ Be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting.
▪ Execute under time and budget constraints, in a high variety of projects.
▪ A master in Engineering with a specialization in Electrical (plant) engineering relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
▪ A profound experience in leading projects.
▪ Strive for a structured working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
▪ Strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
▪ Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
▪ Strong leadership skills: a strong coach and motivator, an out-of-the-box growth mindset, agile attitude and result driven.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.