As a Project Manager Mechanical you will directly report to the Manager Technology & Engineering.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects (<1.850k€) in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
▪ participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal’ investment projects and the “major” investment projects (>1.850k€) in line with the business plan.
▪ contribute to the yearly normal CAPEX investment plan
▪ develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Mechanical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
be the expert within the discipline of Mechanics
▪ continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
▪ lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
▪ the negotiator with suppliers and contract partners.
▪ be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting.
▪ Execute under budget constraints, especially during the execution of projects at the machines.
▪ execute a high variety of projects at the machine, finishing and utility departments.
▪ a Bachelor in Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical engineering with relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
▪ a profound experience in leading projects.
▪ strive for a structured flexible working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
▪ strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
▪ Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
▪ strong leadership skills: a strong coach and motivator, an out-of-the-box growth mindset, agile attitude and result driven.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis.