As Requirements and Configuration Management Specialist you will play a key role in supporting development teams within Embedded Engineering.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ First point of contact for technical and process questions related to requirements
management and Rational DOORS Next Generation.
▪ Training of colleagues on how to use Rational DOORS Next Generation.
▪ Maintain, suggest and roll-out process improvements relating to requirements managements
in conjunction with other experts from different departments.
▪ Check delivered specs for adherence to guidelines and correct traceability.
▪ Correct or remove mislabeled or orphaned artifacts in the Rational DOORS Next Generation database before components are tagged for version management.
▪ Together with project management anticipate what the upcoming changes are and maintain a change management overview for each project using Rational DOORS Next Generation.
▪ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Experience with configuration and/or change management.
▪ Experience with Rational DOORS Next Generation and the JAZZ platform or similar systems.
▪ Ability to act and adapt in a fast changing environment serving multiple stakeholders
▪ Knowledge of AGILE software development processes.
▪ Fluent in English language – effective communication in both verbal and written form.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.