Senior FPGA Designer
As a FPGA Designer you are the first point of contact for questions related to this topic. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics).
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be responsible for defining and realizing new firmware designs and for modifying existing firmware, including the hardware/software interface of the machine.
▪ Your activities include specifying and documenting requirements, implementing and simulating code as well as testing the firmware in test setups and in the machine module.
▪ As a FPGA Designer you are the first point of contact for questions related to this topic. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics).
▪ Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
▪ At least 8 years of industrial experience in VHDL for FPGA design (VHDL RTL, synthesis, compilation and timing closure).
▪ Experience with FPGA design flow (Altera Quartus/Xilinx ISE) and functional & gate level simulation using Mentor Modelsim and/or Questa Sim.
▪ Experience with FPGA debugging tools (ILA ChipScope, Signaltap) and lab equipment.
▪ Affinity to work and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level.
▪ Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field.
▪ Good in time management and setting priorities.
▪ Affinity with mechatronics/control systems is a plus!
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.