As Software Architect you are part of the software department and interact directly with the requirements engineers and other function owners to develop the software architecture of the various projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the software department and interacts directly with the requirements engineers and other function owners to develop the software architecture of the various projects.
▪ Designs the embedded software architecture of the display modules or display driving boards based on the delivered software requirements.
▪ Understands the functionality of the hardware.
▪ Designs software architecture in a structured way according the procedures.
▪ Acts as a sub-project owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Can independently liaise with customers on technical and conceptual level.
▪ Contributes in the roadmap definition on technical level for the software department.
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 5 years with Embedded C
▪ Minimum experience of 2 years in software architectural design
▪ Familiar with Assembly or sequencer instruction sets
▪ Knowledge of Keil uVision IDE and uPro Debugger
▪ Experience with ARM-M cores
▪ Experience with Enterprise Architect
▪ Experience with Jenkins
▪ Experience with Autosar OS
▪ Experience in working according ASPICE process SWE.2
▪ Experience with Electronic designs
▪ Experience with multi-core processors, experience with heterogeneous cores is a plus
▪ Experience with systems like Easy Redmine and Tortoise SVN/GIT is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.