As a Senior (Lead) Engineer you are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines.
▪ You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#.
▪ This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.
▪ You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
▪ You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent environment
▪ Large experience with high tech complex machine control
▪ Experience in coaching and leading smaller software teams
▪ Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
▪ Experience with Agile software development
▪ Experience with Model Driven Design
▪ Large experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
▪ Experience with industrial bus systems
▪ Knowledge of Design Patterns
▪ Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
▪ Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
▪ Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
▪ Work independently
▪ Leadership skills
▪ Ability to maintain an overview
▪ Sensitive for your environment
▪ Communication skills for in & external operation
▪ Continuously improving
▪ Strong quality awareness
▪ Proactive attitude
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.