Sr. Business Analyst Pricing
As Business Analyst Pricing you determine and optimize the prices of existing and new products during the lifecycles by using market- and sales data.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ In collaboration with Product Management and Sales, you develop new pricing policies and work on repositioning product groups.
▪ You assess Pricing-related questions from various stakeholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
▪ You provide extensive analyzes and reports and present the results to management.
▪ You are an important link within the Product Marketing team and you contribute directly to the turnover and profit targets of our company.
▪ Bachelor or Master Degree in for example Business Administration or Business Economics.
▪ Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
▪ Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and possibly SQL.
▪ Able to translate data into commercial opportunities and take advantage of them.
▪ Able to perform complex analyses to improve pricing policy.
▪ Good presentation skills and able to communicate and operate at all organizational levels.
▪ Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
▪ Required competences: Analytical ability, commercial, eye for detail, initiative.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
|Job Category||Automotive, Industrie|