As a System Architect you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ drawing up specifications together with the customer;
▪ carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
▪ identifying and drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
▪ maintaining contacts with relevant suppliers;
▪ being and remaining aware of available (production) technology;
▪ supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation of any particular development project;
▪ participating in the project team, e.g. in reviews and consultation with the customer;
▪ providing support in drawing up plans and carrying out work in accordance with these plans;
▪ maintaining contacts with customers, whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network;
▪ having thorough knowledge of one’s own field of expertise and, where necessary, updating or expanding this knowledge for new themes, in order to apply it adequately in the advice.
▪ a completed HBO/WO education in electronics or similar;
▪ academic work and thinking level;
▪ 5 to 10 years of work experience in a relevant position as, for example, electronics designer or engineer;
▪ management experience is an advantage;
▪ experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
▪ experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
▪ knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner); Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
▪ knowledge of – and experience with analogue circuits;
▪ good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
▪ good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
▪ willingness to carry out work at various locations.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.