As a System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control you are involved within the complete lifecycle including production phase of both subsystems and complete products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are the technical interface for our clients and set up requirements and specifications for the system and the development process. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
▪ You also work on solving issues and various concepts where you use support of technical modeling and analysis to come to a solid plan.
▪ Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics ed.);
▪ Take module ownership, monitor system requirements;
▪ Build models and perform system identification leading to optimal sub requirements;
▪ Verify technical plans of all disciplines;
▪ Collaborate with and support architects;
▪ Perform the integration process;
▪ Support issue management, finding the best solution;
▪ Support hardware/software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules;
▪ Be first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service;
▪ Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
▪ You have 5 to 10 years of experience and general knowledge of mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics.
▪ As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges.
▪ Experience with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and Matlab is preferred.
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
▪ Good in time management and setting priorities.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.