As a Technical Projectleader you are responsible for leading the development projects for complex mechatronic systems and or modules.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Your focus will lie on coming up with technical concepts, realizing the technical challenges and managing the team of engineers and experts
Furthermore you are responsible for:
▪ Effective project management (with respect to development process, content and team).
▪ Technical project documentation: TPD, reviews, configuration management
▪ Deliver within agreed boundaries (quality, logistics, technology, cost, time)
▪ Report towards steering committee and T&D management
▪ Our international customers are operating in a high-tech environment; the projects can vary from medical systems up to production equipment for the semiconductor and solar industry.
▪ You are a highly driven team player, analytical, creative and have negotiation skills
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and Dutch
▪ Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics or related
▪ At least 8 years of experience as system architect or team lead for high-end equipment, working in multidisciplinary development teams
▪ Successful track record with at least three of the following aspects: (concept) development projects, manufacturability, project management methodology, subcontract management
▪ Good project management skills
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.