As Technical Support Engineer, you provide technical support to our customers and employees in the field of Systems (CO2 recovery plants and biogas upgrading plants).
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are part of the Service Helpdesk within the Technical Support team and the first point of contact for our customers on technical questions.
▪ You solve these technical items in accordance with the agreed KPIs in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
▪ You are constantly looking for the best solution for our customers and strive for an optimal system performance and customer satisfaction.
▪ You fit into a dynamic environment, where quality is a high priority.
▪ You are an ‘out of the box’ thinker and you have highly developed analytical skills.
▪ You are familiar with the continuous improvement and optimization of processes in accordance with the LEAN principle.
▪ You are willing to rotate periodically in a 24/7-standby service for our Service Level Agreement customers, mainly remote support.
▪ Incidentally, you can also be deployed for troubleshooting of supplied equipment to customers in the field
▪ You will report to the Manager Technical Support.
▪ Technical background at MBO+ or HBO level preferably Mechatronics, Process- or Chemical Technology;
▪ At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position within an international organization;
▪ Affinity with or knowledge of process installations;
▪ Knowledge of cooling systems (HFC’s & Natural refrigerants) is a Pre;
▪ Experience with industrial TCP / IP connections and Siemens S7 & WinCC Flexible is an advantage;
▪ Knowledge and experience with SAP and Salesforce;
▪ Given the international nature of the organization knowledge of the Dutch, German and English language, verbal and written, is a must. Knowledge of the French, Spanish or Italian language is a plus;
▪ You are stress resistant and work structured;
▪ You are customer focused, flexible and have excellent communication skills;
▪ You are proactive, solution- and result oriented and you are able to work both independently and in a team.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birth