As a Test Engineer you prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests
▪ Documentation and evaluation of testing results
▪ Coordinate test set-up and test execution with our internal client
▪ Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
▪ Develop new test procedures
▪ Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
▪ Collaboration in project teams
▪ Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Electronics).
▪ Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
▪ Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
▪ Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
▪ Good communication skills.
▪ Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
▪ Good English and Dutch language skills
▪ Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.