As a test operator you should add value to the quality of testing based on experience in the graphic industry
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Running the total tests in several projects as (key)operator.
▪ Job creation and submission for the test.
▪ Error handling during the test.
▪ First order quality check of the prints.
▪ Error and defect administration in our defect tracking system.
▪ Alert the test coordinator for all events during the test.
▪ Organize a clean and professional test environment
▪ Supports media delivery, storage and handling for the project.
▪ We are looking for someone who is experienced in the domain of professional printing.
▪ A team player, who takes initiative and is able to deal with uncertainty and complexity,
▪ You have good communication skills and like to work in diverse places and projects.
▪ Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO-4)
▪ At least 3 years of relevant experience in graphic industry (printing analog and digital)
▪ Good in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.