As line lead engineer you will coordinate the activities of at least 5 on-site functional test engineers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Responsible for realizing project deliverables within one or more areas of expertise
▪ Coordinate and coaching activities of test engineers
▪ participation in change management process
▪ Secure that technical project choices are within the framework of the chosen strategies by the line management.
▪ Initiate and participate in risk analysis and test plans.
▪ Signaling discrepancies (technical content, resource planning) between wishes and decisions line organization and project organization.
▪ Translate project objectives into requirements for the assigned components or subsystems
▪ Document and evaluate test results
▪ Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems
▪ Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
▪ Collaboration in project teams
▪ Bachelor / Master degree Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
▪ Action oriented mindset
▪ Operates with a vision
▪ Focuses on delivering benefits to meet/exceed expectations
▪ Focuses on building/enhancing his/her people
▪ Evaluates performance of self/others by results
▪ Anticipates project/organizational change
▪ Operates with full integrity
▪ Able to achieve goals that are self-initiated or set by other stakeholders
▪ Knowledge of internal combustion engines, modern controls, sensors, actuators and electronics
▪ Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
▪ Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
▪ Excellent communication skills, Emotional Intelligence
▪ Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
▪ Good English skills are mandatory, and Dutch has preference
▪ At least 6 years relevant work experience
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.