We are looking for a Manager Software engineering (PLC) for automated machines and paper converting equipment
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Lead a growing team of 4 PLC/Software Engineers.
▪ Set priorities and allocates resources with the team.
▪ Design, configure, program, test, implement and / or manage PLC control systems and applications.
▪ Draft, checking and/or revising technical and functional documentation
▪ Identify, solve/debug and report problems in the field of control and HMI (Human Machine Interface).
▪ Participate in progress, design and safety consultations
▪ Knowledge of production processes and automation technology.
▪ Works as a collaborative software engineering team member to develop design solutions for electromechanical machine control..
▪ Interacts with vendors, suppliers, end-users, comply with machine requirements and specifications.
▪ Develop operation manuals and other pertinent documentation.
▪ Support prototype builds and releases products into production.
▪ Assists with the design, development, testing and reports for new product development (NPD) projects.
▪ Participates in design projects, customized products, existing product maintenance, quality improvements, safety consultation and cost reduction.
▪ Demonstrates effective change leadership.
▪ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Controls/Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering Technology. ▪ 5-10 years of related electrical engineering experience and machine development
▪ At least 5 years’ experience in a team lead/manager position
▪ PLC programming experience is a must (PLC systems such as Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, etc.).
▪ Knowledge of relevant standards and machine guidelines.
▪ Knowledge of production processes and automation technology
▪ Familiarity with design and application of various sensor technologies.
▪ Self-motivated and innovative, yet an exceptional product development team player.
▪ Creative spirit that strives for innovation
▪ Strong communication and problem solving skills.
▪ Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (German is an advantage)
▪ Willing to travel up to 30% of the time (international and domestic
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.