The project delivers a data and cloud based software system that provides services to customers and internal stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Designs, implements and tests data oriented features on function/subsystem level.
▪ The job entails responsibility for independently organizing reviews of this design with colleagues, in addition to those with the function designer.
▪ You respond to directions from the function responsible and the function designer and act in line with departmental and project processes.
▪ For day-to-day professional problems the you consult the function responsible and fellow SW engineers.
▪ Any potential failures to meet schedules are reported to the function responsible and suggestions are made for avoiding overruns.
▪ Responsible for the design, implementation and testing of to be made features on function level.
▪ Understand the implication the overall SW design/architecture has for this design and communicate issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the overall SW architecture. Especially performance, scalability user interaction consequences are key factors.
▪ Act in line with departmental and project guidelines.
▪ Act as a team member and ensure an adequate level of know-how for the engineers in the team.
▪ You are responsible for input in the planning process.
▪ Inspire fellow engineers to get the job done.
▪ You have large expertise in used technologies. Key technology skills here are: SQL, DAX, Kimball Dimensional Modelling techniques, but also a bit of C#, .NET
▪ Experience with BiGenius is highly recommended, as well as knowledge on Azure WebAPI & Functions.
▪ Keep skills up-to date.
▪ Experience in working in teams. Experience in modern software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
▪ Higher Vocational of university education in Computer/Software science or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
▪ 3-5 Years experience in software engineering in the area of data technologies like SQL, and BI.
▪ Experience with using Microsoft development environment (VS, TFS) and Microsoft technologies
▪ Pre: Knowledge of Python
▪ Pre: (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
▪ Knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
▪ Pre: Specific knowledge of the relevant area of application, where necessary.
▪ Analytical, creative and abstract thinker.
▪ Proven ability to be very productive and disciplined team player.
▪ Able to make optimal choice between Quality and Time.
▪ Able to work in project where not always Functional Specifications or Impact analysis are finalized.
▪ Not hesitant in retrieving information from other colleagues to get his work done.
▪ Likes learning new technologies, not afraid to pick them up as well.
▪ Good communicative skills.
▪ You are permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.