As a system architect, you are the expert in setting up a software and hardware structure for industrial systems. You’re are able to create a system structure based on the technical and functional customer requirements, but will always consider the project constraints lined out by us. You are capable of capturing this structure in a Design document, which will be released by our customer; the so-called software design specification. This document will be critical to avoid discussions with customers during realization later in the project. Furthermore you are responsible for reusing as much available knowhow as possible. The goal is to ensure consistent programming and coding of the system and to provide support for software specialists not familiar with the system. The system architecture will not only be used by your colleagues, but will also be the software specification for external partners programming for us. Since quality and structure is important to you, you will put effort in making sure everybody works according to your design specification as released by our customer.
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; preferably a master’s degree.
- You have basicunderstanding of appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software (e.g. TIA Portal, Siemens S7, WinCC, Labview, Codesys, etc.).
- You have basic understanding of industrial communication systems(e.g. Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, etc.).
- You have a good understanding of processes and are able to analyse processes thoroughly.
- You have a good understanding of mechanical processes or are able to understand them quickly.
- Good command of English and German is a must.
- You are in the possession of a driver’s license.
- You are willing to travel to customers abroad.