Firmware / FPGA Designer
As FPGA Designer you have the ambition to develop your FPGA design skills further and have fun doing so
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You want to spend the far majority of your time actually doing development work.
▪ You want to learn from higly skilled co-workers.
▪ You like to work in a company where you have real influence in a job that doesn’t feel like a straitjacket.
▪ Give input on firmware specifications and architecture
▪ Designing/engineering your part of a project
▪ Testing and integrating with colleagues
▪ Discussing specifications and estimating firmware workload
▪ Interact with colleagues, customers and partners on a technical project level
▪ A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
▪ 2+ years’ professional experience as an engineer or designer of FPGA firmware
▪ You are a talented designer of firmware for FPGA’s (VHDL, Verilog, HLx)
▪ You have experience in working with tools like Vivado, Quartus, ModelSim
▪ You have good communication skills and enjoy collaboration with colleagues and third parties.
▪ You master the English language at least at a B2 CEFR level and Dutch at a A2 level
▪ You have experience with software development or digital hardware
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.