Funtion Lead Engineer Application Software
As Function Lead Engineer you are responsible for the technical lead on Application Software (ASW) development and architecture for vehicle domain embedded controller.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Monitor and discuss technical status of function/ASW development for vehicle domain embedded system with the internal stakeholders; technical status relates to both issue resolution and change requests;
▪ Create functional reference architecture and Software Architecture Design (SWAD) templates;
▪ You work closely together with the domain specialists; you coordinate domain exceeding activities within the platform and distribute domain specific activities according the functional reference architecture;
▪ Align with external stakeholders to be prepared for upcoming functions and features in future projects;
▪ Supports Product Owner on Functional and Application SW related topics
▪ In the position of Function Lead Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor Software Architecture.
▪ Education on Master level with a specialisation in control theory, mechanical- or automotive engineering;
▪ At least 7 years of relevant experience in the vehicle and powertrain functional domain
▪ Knowledge of embedded software design processes and experience with real time embedded systems;
▪ Analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation and to explain complex technical information clearly;
▪ Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing, and the ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill;
▪ Fluent in the English language – effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn the Dutch language.
The following requirements are nice-to-have:
▪ Knowledge of model-based design techniques, preferably in Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow;
▪ Experience with agile/scrum;
▪ Experience with process supporting tools for defect management, calibration and programming;
▪ Knowledge of (CAN) communication and diagnostics;
▪ Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, AutoSAR and SPICE.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.