Within the Engine Integration Department a position becomes open for monitoring and improving Engine/EAS/OBD (EU/NA) integration performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Provide critical applications and usage collectives from field data, for proof-of-concept engine definition;
▪ Align on internal requirements between calibration groups for achieving high-level performance requirements
▪ Identify first test cases, for early test cell and vehicle testing;
▪ Monitor for expected performance from the start of field tests, act on gaps, possible improvements, and degradations;
▪ Initiate and automate monitoring of long term performance indications and act on any unexpected changes in current product.
▪ Curiosity, for how our engines are used in all applications, configurations, and regions;
▪ Initiative, to (have) dig for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and improve our engine in all applications;
▪ Cooperation, for bringing groups with different insights together;
▪ Monitoring, for expected performance and any changes thereof occurring;
▪ Analytical capacity, to combine information from many different sources on configurations and applications and their impact.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 30 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
▪ If an official holiday is in a weekend, you are entitled to a so-called compensation day and you will receive an extra day of leave in return.