We provide our customers with parts, repair and upgrade their compressors and find solutions to their technical problems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Ensuring a smooth Request to Quotation process: for both 3rd party and inter-company customers for mid-size to large projects as support to the Sales team
▪ For this purpose – aligning the main involved departments: Engineering, Supply Chain, Field Service and Workshop to stay within the target quotation times (product depending) and supporting the Customer Service department
▪ Ensuring an on-time (incl. milestones) and in-budget delivery of the orders: that means following up with Engineering, Supply Chain, Field Service and Workshop team
▪ Regular Communication with the customer about project progress, if needed issue-handling and deviation management
▪ Closing the loop at project closure to collect and implement lessons learned together with the quality department
▪ Developing adequate tools to coordinate a range of 20-30 projects in parallels with different parties involved and of different degrees of complexity
▪ At times supporting the head of the Field service department with planning and staffing of Field Service projects
▪ Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field with basic knowledge of thermodynamics, strength of materials, materials science or design of heavy machinery.
▪ Minimum 3 years experience in project management
▪ Self-starter, person with strong level of ownership linked with process thinking as this position is reporting directly to the Managing director
▪ Team-player, flexible and pro-active attitude. including communication to the different stakeholders
▪ Capability to effectively align priorities within an organization in cooperation with multiple different stakeholders
▪ Resilience to stress and ability to cope with ambiguous situations – mainly conflicting targets of different departments that need to be aligned
▪ Logical problem-solving skills and dedication to quality and integrity.
▪ Good communication, reporting and presentation skills in Dutch and English
▪ Very good English (C-level) both spoken and written, German language skills would be a plus
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.