The Planner is responsible for providing administrative and functional support for project and production operations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Ability to review and analyse issues and project documentation, understand the commitments SBV has and the timelines of the project.
▪ Developing, analysing, and maintaining project programmes. Ability to track down information and to highlight critical needs.
▪ Provides feedback, reports and other critical information that supports operational progress review. Identifies deviations on progress as well as predictions of the work moving forward
▪ Provide consolidated engineering and production planning.
▪ Understanding of occupation schedules and production cost file and anticipate.
▪ Attending project team meetings and advise the project manager about progress or project obstacles and potential implications.
▪ Works with project management to develop recovery plans from a time perspective.
▪ Provide project controls (like identification of issues so pro-active measures and communication can take place), preparation of reports, charts, and/or graphs to support analysis.
▪ Support Project Managers and operations at all regional locations
▪ Good knowledge of MS-Project
▪ Ability to work with several Microsoft Office applications, AutoCad, SAP, PMF (SBV software)
▪ English Language level B1
▪ Minimum 2 years of experience in the D&E or 4 years relevant work experience in the building industry
▪ Bachelor of Built Environment, Mechanical Engineering
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.