Senior Analog Electronics Designer High Voltage
Do you get a kick from designing electronics on the limit of what is possible?
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ We are looking for a passionate analog electronics designer who is eager to use his/her expertise for the development of these complex systems and to explore the limits of what is possible with electronics.
▪ An academic degree in electronics or electrical engineering and at least 7 years of work experience
▪ Several years of experience with precision analog circuit design, high voltage, sensor interfacing and signal conditioning
▪ Experience with precision high voltage generators, highly temperature stable circuits, thermal modelling and analysis are a pre
▪ Affinity with physics, mechanics, software and signal processing
▪ Demonstrable analytical skills, able to think in concepts and good practical skills
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.