We are looking for a motivated team player who possess solid technical and communication skills
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ We are looking for a motivated team player who possess solid technical and communication skills.
▪ As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for the repair of Elation and non-Elation products, providing a high level of technical support to our customers so that the show can go on.
▪ You must be able to communicate effectively with our Parts & Customer Support departments and will be expected to clearly document the work performed on each repair.
▪ Furthermore, you will work to produce a comprehensive FAQ document and knowledge database.
▪ Although you will be working with a team of passionate lighting professionals at our European Headquarters in Kerkrade, The Netherlands, you also possess the self-discipline to work independently.
▪ You are based near Kerkrade, The Netherlands
▪ You have an MTS Electronica education or equivalent
▪ You possess a solid background in electronics and mechanical knowledge
▪ Experience with lighting equipment is preferred
▪ You are a fast learner and are open to learning new skills
▪ Verbal competence in Dutch and English is a must
▪ You have a team mindset, are self-motivated and have a positive attitude
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.