As Software Development Lead Engineer you are part of the software development team, on people management and on activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the software department and manages the software development team, on people management and on activities. This in order to fulfill the required product specifications and planning
▪ Manage the software development activities of all running projects; coach the software team members and align the planning and the resources with the department manager.
▪ Align with the software project managers and execute the projects within the agreed planning and budget.
▪ Responsible for the implementation of the design rules and procedures in the projects, and for triggering the design rule/process owners on required changes in the design rules based on projects findings. Gathering of Lessons Learned during the product development phase.
▪ Can independently liaise with internal and external stakeholders on technical and conceptual level so that the projects fit within our capabilities and roadmaps, to make sure the projects can be executed according to the base line planning.
▪ To monitor and adjust the work method/ planning of the software development team members, so that the workload is executed in an efficient way in order to shorten time-to-sample. Aligns the work method with the department manager.
▪ Continuously improves our way of working by reviewing the working processes on regular basis and having alignment on this with the department manager
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 5 years relevant experience in managing software developments in high-tech industry, preferably in automotive
▪ Minimum experience of 2 years with people management (e.g. performing appraisals)
▪ Minimum experience of 3 years working according ASPICE processes
▪ Experience with planning tools like MS Project is a must
▪ Experience with systems like Enterprise Architect, Redmine/JIRA and Tortoise SVN/GIT is a must
▪ Experience with Autosar is a plu
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working, being assertive and proactive is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.