Supply Chain Engineer – Warehouse Automation
As Supply Chain Engineer your focus will be on following up the supply chain related processes within the automation business, and propose and execute improvement proposals.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Following up the supply chain related processes within the automation business, and propose and execute improvement proposals.
▪ Maintain Master Production Schedule automation machine production.
▪ Support Operations with regard to planning issues.
▪ Execute process order changes.
▪ Manage shortages, order changes and rush orders within the planning.
▪ Discuss production planning versus production realization with all involved departments.
▪ Identify possible disruption in the whole planning process and take the proper action to resolve or prevent the disruptions.
▪ Create reports for Operations management with regard to paper and/or machine production planning and realization.
▪ Stakeholder management regarding improvement proposals.
▪ Bachelor Degree, preferably in logistics or supply chain.
▪ A minimum of 5 years of working experience.
▪ 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment.
▪ You have experience with SAP.
▪ You have analytical and technical skills (MS-Office), and are able to analyse raw data and translate this into concrete actions and reports.
▪ Lean Six Sigma or other similar management practices is a plus.
▪ Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
▪ You are adaptive to change; you are able to prioritize within multiple day-to-day activities and projects.
▪ You have good communication and stakeholder management skills.
▪ You understand and actively contribute to the business goals.
▪ You think end to end when dealing with challenges and opportunities.
▪ You identify opportunities for self-development
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.