We are looking for an experienced technical sales person in professional lighting and video systems to further enhance and strengthen our existing team and support our customers worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ This market share is expanding and our support team needs to expand as well. You will work as part of a small team consisting of sales representatives and tech support & service personnel and will be responsible for the care of our customers, as well as assist with projects and installations.
▪ The position encompasses working on trade shows as well as in the Elation showroom.
▪ You will also be expected to demo products to key customers, also at their facility.
▪ MBO (+) / HBO Bachelor or similar educational level
▪ Experience in professional stage and show technics is indispensable. In addition, you should have technical expert knowledge and skills in sales and support.
▪ You must be flexible concerning mobility and working hours. You will be expected to travel to and offer support at trade fairs throughout Europe as required.
▪ You must have a passion for this industry and be looking to grow with us.
▪ Strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
▪ You are a team player, also able to work independently and set clear priorities
▪ You are able to build relationships with people with different cultural backgrounds and at all levels of an organization
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.