As Component Engineer you are the expert when it comes to electronics components.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Guarding the balance between technology, quality, cost and availability, you act as a sparring partner to advise our designers and clients on which components to use. Since you are involved from the technology phase, from design and development to actual production and life-cycle maintenance, this role offers interesting challenges and lots of responsibilities.
▪ Maintaining and extending expertise in electronics components to become a true Component Technology expert;
▪ Introduction and registration of electronics components;
▪ Modifying and distributing component information;
▪ Assessing and following up Product Change Notices (PCNs) of component manufacturers;
▪ Make policies and long-term strategy with relation to electronic components;
▪ Guarding the quality and maintenance of the Components Database;
▪ Continuously improvement of processes and procedures.
▪ A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics;
▪ Knowledge of electronic components, and the drive to stay up to date with the latest developments in your field of expertise;
▪ Starter, or experience within a similar position, hardware engineer is an advantage;
▪ Knowledge of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) is an advantage;
▪ Good communication and writing skills in English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.