As a requirements engineer, you will be part of the Diagnostic Systems software house. This dynamic team is responsible for the agile management, design, maintenance, development, systems integration and (automatic) testing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ In the agile development process (customer requirements, design, implementation, verification and validation), your focus will be on managing the platform requirements in the requirements repository;
▪ Together with requirements stakeholders, project leaders, software testers and the Diagnostic Systems manager, you write and manage the requirements for different versions of the platform;
▪ You manage the platform requirements consistently and efficiently so that they are used in an adequate and maintainable way in the operational organization. This requires intensive and good cooperation with colleagues from the departments involved.
▪ As a Diagnostic Systems Requirement Engineer you report to the Diagnostic Systems Manager.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology;
▪ 5 years of professional experience in the field of software requirement management;
▪ CPRE certification foundation level
▪ Proven experience with requirement engineering according to automotive SPICE or CMMi and tools such as Polarion, DOORS and Enterprise Architect;
▪ Definition and maintenance of the software platform requirements, both at system and component level;
▪ Manage requirements management infrastructure in a complex and dynamic multi-site software development environment;
▪ Working experience with software/hardware developers and knowledge of software development processes;
▪ Communicative, with decision-making and social skills, and the ability to act at all levels of the organization;
▪ A good knowledge of the English is a must. Knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.