As Electronic Hardware Engineer you are part of the Elctronic department and interact directly with all members of the Project team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the Electronic department and interacts directly with all members of the Project team, the Customer or the Supplier.
▪ Is reponsible for the Electronic design of the Display module and acts as owner of the design, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Can independently discuss with Architects, Mechanicals, Layout Engineers and other Electrical Engineers on technical and conceptual level.
▪ Designs and performs Electrical tests in a structured way according procedures and work instructions.
▪ Is willing to work in an international, automotive business environment
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics
▪ Experience with Electronic Hardware design in the analog and digital domain
▪ Experience with Schematic design and Layout
▪ Experience with EMC requirements
▪ Knowledge about Display technology is a plus
▪ Knowledge about Simulation is a plus
▪ Automotive Experience is a plus
▪ Experience with MATLAB is a plus
▪ Knowledge about Embedded C or Python is a plus
▪ German language is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.