Engineering & Maintenance Manager
As Engineering & Maintenance Manager you assume responsibility for on-site maintenance, control system management and continuous improvement engineering activities
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Develop and maintain a full preventative maintenance schedule for all on-site equipment
▪ Ensure maintenance requirements are updated in maintenance system (CMMS)
▪ Define and monitor spares requirements for all equipment on-site
▪ Train and / or familiarise engineering technicians with new equipment
▪ Lead the execution of all preventative maintenance activities
▪ Effectively monitor equipment performance and operating conditions
▪ Engineering Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical)or working towards.
▪ Experience of working in maintenance engineering/ chemical processing environment.
▪ Industrial safety experience including working at height legislation.
▪ Contract management experience (Maintenance).
▪ Computer literate with Excel, Project and CMMS.
▪ Team management or team leader experience.
▪ An excellent understanding of the pressurised equipment directive and its requirements
▪ Experience in maintaining high pressure gas systems.
▪ Have a detailed understanding of relevant industry standards TPED, SIL, COMPEX etc.
▪ Understanding of chemical processing technique such as fractional distillation
▪ PLC / HMI program experience
▪ Forklift and MEWP licence
▪ Experience of pressurised liquefied gas systems
▪ C&G 2079 F-Gas certificate, category 1 and 2
▪ Electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.