The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
▪ Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
▪ Document and evaluate test results
▪ Coordinate test set-up and test execution
▪ Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
▪ Supervises procedures and processes within the organization to achieve department and project objectives
▪ Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
▪ Collaboration in project teams
▪ Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
▪ Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
▪ In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
▪ Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
▪ Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ High level of professionalism and proactivity
▪ Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
▪ At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.