We are looking for a strong technical team player who can multitask and has engine / aftertreatment knowledge.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You play a central and key role in the hardware development of aftertreatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders.
▪ Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments. Within role no two days are the same.
▪ CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
▪ Coordination and development of various activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and external supplier.
▪ Translate project goals into product requirements, co-design, validate and implement towards market introduction.
▪ Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution.
▪ Contribute to extensive validation and release activities towards project milestones.
▪ Participate / leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
▪ Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
▪ Analyze results and presenting to management.
▪ As Hardware Engineer you report to the Engineering Supervisor Aftertreatment Hardware.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
▪ Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
▪ A strong team player and communicator.
▪ Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
▪ Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
▪ English is mandatory and preferable Dutch
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.